Spying may be a crime but when it is done to protect our loved ones or the company it is a benefit. Parents who have cell phone using children will be worried about their safety and find it easier to keep track on them by using mobile spywares. These spywares can keep track on all the calls, messages, and emails that has gone through that device and also on the locations it has travelled. As for the business usage, spying on the company allotted mobile phones helps the employer to know, what any suspicious employee does and if he/she is doing any harm, whether they are leaking confidential information to anyone outside or not. Smart spouses install the spyware in the mobile phones and see if they are still loyal to them or not.
Benefits of Mobile Spywares
- Spywares like mobistealth record all the calls, whether it is outgoing, or incoming calls, voice messages are also recorded and documented. The recordings are stored in the account of the user on the website of the spyware company.
- All the messages that have happened in the mobile phones are documented and saved in the account. Even the deleted messages can be retrieved and stored. This facility depends on the spyware chosen and not all spyware has this option.
- Emails sent or received through the target mobile phone is easily tracked and documented. All the data shared via those emails are also visible.
- Remote phone locking or erasing the data can be done with the spyware. This is a plus point when the mobile phone is lost or stolen.
- Location details of the phone are stored with all the travelled routes, time and date. Another feature about the GPS tracking is that there are apps that allow setting a particular area into a safe zone or danger zone. When the mobile phone happens to enter or leave these areas, an alert message is sent to the user’s cell phone. This is a great help for parents who gets to know if their children happens to be in the stipulated area or enter a banned area.
- Location pictures and videos can be taken when the phone is lost or stolen. This will let the owner know which area the phone is in and with the help of a GPS locator it can be easily retrieved.